"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."
- Handcrafted using flexible metal
- Features sturdy prongs with silicone sleeves
- Exclusive fit for the MOSCOT ORIGINALS MILTZEN frame
- Features plastic lenses in G-15
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- Lens Width: 44 mm
- Size: Narrow
- Model is wearing The CLIPZEN in size 49 in Gold on The MILTZEN in Crystal
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Model is wearing The CLIPZEN in Gold in size 49 with G-15 Lenses