A stand-out style from the start, The DAHVEN gets the Custom Made Tint™ treatment in 6 NEW Polychromatic combinations. Getcha tint on!
No need to pray for a sunny day with these iconic frames! Crafted from thick block acetate in rich tonal hues, The DAHVEN brings good fortune—and good looks—wherever you take it.
- Each Custom Made Tint™ is tinted by hand and may vary slightly from the image
- Featuring Custom Made Tint™ lenses in Bel Air Blue
- Handcrafted using Italian Acetate in Olive Brown
- Featuring raised two-dot rivets on temples
- Comfortable key hole nose bridge
- 5-Barrel hinge
- Signature acetate paddle temples
- MOSCOT temple engraving
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- This frames measurements are:
- Lens Width: 44 mm
- Frame Width: 139 mm
- Bridge Size: 24 mm
- Temple Length: 148 mm
- Size: Narrow
US ORDERS: MOSCOT will gladly accept returns for any order from MOSCOT.COM within 10 calendar days of delivery. The item(s) must have been purchased directly from MOSCOT.COM and be unused and free of all damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case and warranty card). Due to the highly customized nature of Progressive prescriptions, orders with Progressive Vision (multi-focal) lenses have a $100 restocking fee.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: MOSCOT will gladly accept returns for any non-prescription or Single Vision prescription lens order within 10 calendar days of delivery. Single Vision prescription lens orders are subject to a $50 restocking fee. Due to the highly customized nature of Progressive prescriptions, orders with Progressive Vision (multi-focal) lenses have a $100 restocking fee.
Please click HERE to see the full return policy!
Model is wearing The DAHVEN in Olive Brown in size 47 with Bel Air Blue Tinted Lenses
"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."