"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."
MOSCOT Blue Light Glasses offer a dual benefit: filter blue light to reduce eye fatigue and eye strain with Dr. Moscot's prescribed power boost. These blue light clips are ready-to-wear — no prescription necessary!
Need a frame to clip this on to? Shop The MILTZEN (frame sold separately).
- Clip-on and frame sold separately
- Handcrafted using flexible metal
- Features sturdy prongs with silicone sleeves
- Exclusive fit for the MOSCOT ORIGINALS MILTZEN frame
- Features plastic lenses with Blue Protect coating
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- Lens Width: 44 mm
- Size: Narrow
- Model is wearing The DR CLIPZEN in size 49 in Matte Black on The MILTZEN in Black
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Model is wearing The CLIPZEN in Matte Black in size 49 with Blue Protect Lenses