"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."
MOSCOT Blue Light Glasses offer a dual benefit: filter blue light to reduce eye fatigue and eye strain with Dr. Moscot's prescribed power boost. These blue light glasses are ready-to-wear — no prescription necessary!
Lookin' for a sunglass? Shop The NEBB-T SUN.
- Handcrafted using lightweight titanium metal
- Features dual color scheme
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- Includes silicone nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Features plastic lenses with Blue Protect coating
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- This frames measurements are:
- Lens Width: 48 mm
- Frame Width: 135 mm
- Bridge Size: 22 mm
- Temple Length: 145 mm
- Size: Average
- Model is wearing The DR NEBB-T in size 51 in Tortoise/Pine
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
The Model is wearing The NEBB-T in Tortoise/Pine in size 51 with Blue Light Filter Lenses