The noble, dignified, decorous MENSCH is- well, a mensch. With its classic round shape, and timeless design, the refined and polished MENSCH is a frame for the ages. Or Superman.
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate featuring unique patterns distinctive to each frame
- Features two dot rivets
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 5-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Features real glass lenses in Cosmitan Brown
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- This frames measurements are:
- Lens Width: 47 mm
- Frame Width: 134 mm
- Bridge Size: 24 mm
- Temple Length: 145 mm
- Size: Average
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Model is wearing The MENSCH SUN in Brown Ash in size 50 with Cosmitan Brown Glass Lenses
"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."