"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."
The MILTZEN-T SUN creates a streamlined, lightweight silhouette of The MILTZEN SUN that is versatile and unique - the best of both worlds for those who love their acetate, but want the flexibility to wear their favorite frame in titanium too.
- Handcrafted using lightweight titanium metal
- Features dual color scheme
- Comfortable key hole nose bridge
- Includes silicone nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Features CR-39 plastic lenses with Green Flash mirror coating
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- This frames measurements are:
- Lens Width: 49 mm
- Frame Width: 140 mm
- Bridge Size: 22 mm
- Temple Length: 145 mm
- Size: Average
- Model is wearing The MILTZEN-T SUN in size 49 in Charcoal/Wine
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Model is wearing The MILTZEN-T SUN in Charcoal/Wine in size 49 with Silver Flash Mirror Coated Lenses