Back in the day, you didn't get your eyes checked at MOSCOT, you got your "oygens" checked... or at least that's what Great Grandpa Hyman called 'em. We're happy to report you can still get your oygens checked at MOSCOT... only now Dr. Moscot calls them your eyes.
- Handcrafted using a combination of metal and Italian acetate featuring unique patterns distinctive to each frame
- Features two adjoined dot rivets
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- Includes silicone nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Features real glass lenses in Cosmitan Brown
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- This frames measurements are:
- Lens Width: 49 mm
- Frame Width: 140 mm
- Bridge Size: 22 mm
- Temple Length: 145 mm
- Size: Average
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Model is wearing The OYGEN SUN in Tortoise/Gold in size 49 with Cosmitan Brown Glass Lenses
"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."