Sure Uncle Zulu Pushkin may have been a runner for a famed New York bookie back in the day, but he was also one good lookin' fella who knew how to wear a pair of glasses. The PUSHKIN was his frame of choice. He'd want you to buy it. You gotta problem with that?
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate
- Features two dot rivets on wrapped frame front edge and temples
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 7-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Features real glass lenses in G-15
- Signature acetate tips
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- This frames measurements are:
- Lens Width: 51 mm
- Frame Width: 132 mm
- Bridge Size: 21 mm
- Temple Length: 145 mm
- Size: Average
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Model is wearing The PUSHKIN in Matte Black in size 51 with G-15 Glass Lenses
"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."