The big, bold, and beautiful, square-shaped YONA is based on the classic 1950s 3D movie theater glasses, and is built for your viewing pleasure whether you're looking through them... or at them.
Lookin' for an eyeglass? Shop The YONA.
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate featuring unique patterns distinctive to each frame
- Features column rivets
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 5-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Features real glass lenses in Calibar Green
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- This frames measurements are:
- Lens Width: 50 mm
- Frame Width: 133 mm
- Bridge Size: 20 mm
- Temple Length: 145 mm
- Size: Average
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."