The MILTZEN-T creates a streamlined, lightweight silhouette of The MILTZEN that is versatile and unique the best of both worlds. If you love your MILTZEN, you'll love it as titanium reading glasses, too!
Lookin' for a sunglass? Shop The MILTZEN-T SUN.
- Handcrafted using lightweight titanium metal
- Features dual color scheme
- Comfortable key hole nose bridge
- Includes silicone nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Includes magnifying reading lenses
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- This frames measurements are:
- Lens Width: 46 mm
- Frame Width: 130 mm
- Bridge Size: 22 mm
- Temple Length: 145 mm
- Size: Narrow
- Model is wearing The MILTZEN-T READY READER in size 46 in Tortoise/Pine
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Model is wearing The MILTZEN-T READY READER in size 46 in Tortoise/Pine
"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."