Uncle Heshy would find any excuse to throw a good party. The MILTZEN-TT SE is an homage to his celebratory tendencies, featuring a sleeker, elevated take on this beloved frame. To those of you who live like Uncle Heshy, and want to up your game for the night, this one's for you!
- Handcrafted using a combination of metal and Italian acetate
- Features raised adjoined dot rivets
- Comfortable key hole nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Exclusive gold titanium temple tips
- Features glass lenses in Blue
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- This frames measurements are:
- Lens Width: 49 mm
- Frame Width: 142 mm
- Bridge Size: 22 mm
- Temple Length: 145 mm
- Size: Wide
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Model is wearing The MILTZEN-TT in Matte Black/Gold in size 49 with Blue Glass Lenses
"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."