Refashioned into titanium, The ZULU-T's silhouette might be lighter and sleeker, but its strong, sturdy construction still packs a punch, while remaining lightweight. If you love your ZULU, now you'll love it as titanium reading glasses, too!
Lookin' for a sunglass? Shop The ZULU-T SUN.
- Handcrafted using lightweight titanium metal feature unique patterns distinctive to each frame
- Features dual color scheme
- Comfortable double bar nose bridge
- Includes silicone nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Includes magnifying reading lenses
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- Lens Width: 54 mm
- Frame Width: 140 mm
- Bridge Size: 20 mm
- Temple Length: 145 mm
- Size: Wide
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Model is wearing The ZULU-T Ready Reader in size 51 in Tortoise/Pine
"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."